Tigeranteater

Best Purchase I have ever made bar none!

I want to say simply that if you are thinking of buying one of these beautiful KK's you should think no more. Dennis is the real deal and his product is simply the best in the world. I am director of consumer affairs for a large company and I can tell you that Dennis sets the bar on customer service. If your worried about sending money overseas, don't, it was simple, and you will never deal with a better company or individual. I have been lax in posting pictures of my Autumn Nebula KK. We have been using it about 4 times a week. I strongly recommend that if your KK will be outside, to get one of Johnny's covers. Not that your KK needs a cover outside but since you will fall in love with your KK you will want to give it that little extra protection. Here in Tennessee we had storms the other day...tornadoes. We had quarter size hail and the weather just skirted where I live. After it was clear and we emerged from the basement, instead of checking the house, I ran to my KK....YEAH, it's that important! SImply put, you will never regret purchasing the best grill in the world.

Steve

Re: Best Purchase I have ever made bar none!

You make it pretty easy Dennis; handcrafted excellence and superior customer service are a rare thing these days. Give people quality and combine that with excellent customer service and you have customers for life. Every day I use my KK I am more amazed at what you have engineered.