MadMedik

Komodo Kamado YouTube Video I Made (inspired by LarryR)

LarryR has done such a great job with his new recent KK videos and this has inspired me to try to mess with some video and "slide" presentations. I got the $5.00 iPad App iMovie, and have put together a YouTube video. This is the first time having done something like this. It was pretty easy, and fun. Please check it out ...I hope you enjoy it.

I too will attempt to provide some of my future cooks on Video. LarryR is absolutely correct in that there are not a lot of videos out there featuring the KK's

YouTube Komodo Kamado Video:

Re: Komodo Kamado YouTube Video I Made (inspired by LarryR)

I'll have to download iMovie and check it out..

LarryR..... yeah, if you have the iPad 2 or better, the iMovie will work fine. I have read that the iPad 1 may have issues...not sure but investigate before buying for the iPad 1. Of course, with iPad 2 and 3, there is camera and video capabilities....so you could shoot your video with the iPad....or even the iPhone if you have. The program is really easy...i downloaded it Sunday a.m and posted to Youtube Sunday night. All photos and music you have on iPad can be incorporated in to a presentation/video. My video was of course more of a "slide show video", but using live video and splicing it, overlaying music, turning off the original recorded audio and overlaying new audio is a cake. You can record things out of order and then "splice" it back in the correct order...it is way cool....

MadMedik