Carpetride

New here

Re: New here

Without any adjustment temp dropped from 240 at 11pm to 220 at 8am this morning.

Charcoal always burns at the maximum volume for the given airflow. I'm guessing you did not change your settings, so my hypothesis is that your airflow was reduced because of ash build up caused from not shaking out the ash before your cook or your charcoal had lots of smalls that clogged with ash created during the overnight cook.. My cooks are usually +- 5ºf from where I last saw them.

;);)

WOW! That's all I can say after receiving my cooker today. Overbuilt is an understatement. I didn't get a chance to fire it up this evening but hope to tomorrow.

Glad I have a tractor with a set of pallet forks on it, I set pallet and all right up on my deck and then uncrated it. Payed some ply wood down with some supports underneath and rolled right off into position. It's taller than I envisioned but I'm ok with that :)

WOW! That's all I can say after receiving my cooker today. Overbuilt is an understatement.

It's taller than I envisioned but I'm ok with that :)

Thanks for the Kudos.. I never tire of hearing customer's excitement when they receive their grills..

As far as the taller part, trust me it sure beats bending over to reach your grill..

;);)