Poochie

Lunchtime for Boudreaux and Thibodeaux

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux are working on a high rise building on the 12th floor. It’s noon and they’re getting ready to eat lunch.

Thibodeaux: “I can’t believe it! She fixed me a tuna sandwich again. I told her a million times I hate tuna, but there it is. If I have a tuna sandwich tomorrow, I’m jumping off this building!â€

Boudreaux: “Well look here. Peanut butter and jelly again. I’m sick of peanut butter and jelly. If I have another peanut butter and jelly sandwich tomorrow, I’m jumping off this building too.â€

The next day at lunch Thibodeaux discovers a tuna sandwich in his lunchbox and jumps off the building. Boudreaux has a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in his lunchbox and he jumps off the building.

At the funeral, Thibodeaux’s wife is crying a wailing away. “Poor Thibodeaux! He told me not to fix tuna and I did anyway. Oh, I’m so miserable and sad.â€

Boudreaux’s wife is just sitting there like she’s waiting for the funeral to be over with. Someone in the family comes up to her…

Family: “Well, you sure aren’t sorry for your evil deed! Look at Thibodeaux’s wife over there crying her eyes out. But not you. You don’t feel bad at all for what you did to poor Boudreaux.â€

Boudreaux’s wife: “Oh no! You’re not going to make me feel guilty. Boudreaux fixes his own lunch!â€

• Like 2