MacKenzie

Hamburger Buns

That bake looks killer!!!

I've got another potential buyers club question if you don't mind the hijacked post.

I see that there is a round baking stone and then another that is cut to the diameter of the grill. Is that correct, or am I now thinking that's the heat deflector?

I'm overwhelmed as I have no idea what comes standard with the grill and what are add ons!

Back to the buns, any secrets to your recipe. That really looks wonderful.

That bake looks killer!!!

I've got another potential buyers club question if you don't mind the hijacked post.

I see that there is a round baking stone and then another that is cut to the diameter of the grill. Is that correct, or am I now thinking that's the heat deflector?

I'm overwhelmed as I have no idea what comes standard with the grill and what are add ons!

Back to the buns, any secrets to your recipe. That really looks wonderful.

Standard with the grill is the heat deflector the baking stone is a add on.

Restick, as tinfyfish mentioned, there is a heat deflector that comes standard but there is also a stainless steel drip pan that comes standard and it is round. Both the heat deflector and the baking stone are in the shape of the grill but they are a different composition. The baking stone is specially formulated  to be a baking stone and it is awesome. Personally I wouldn't be without it. It works like no other.:)

If I haven't posted the bun recipe I will do that. :)