Kutas Sausage Making Book

I would have stuck this in a reply to D_J's SausageMaker.Com post but it seems the forum nazi won't let us reply to messages in this folder.

Anyway, available at that site is this book:

71200.jpg

It's not just about making sausage, it's also a biography of the immigrant founder of the company. I found it a great read. I don't remember many details but for a few days I knew a heckuva lot about sausage making. Actually inspired me to try my hand at it a few times. Made both raw and cooked sausage. The sausage was okay, the kitchen looked like Holy Hell.

I have been forbidden from ever making sausage again.

Hmm, what are you talking about, I can reply just fine - hahahaha!

-=Jasen=-

OK, I got an idea I will just lock the threads that should not have any posts and allow replies on the rest - hehe.

OK, there ya whiner/wiener, you can reply! But I would still like the original posts in this section to be links with the title in the header. Then we can comment in the replies to it.

Sweet! The new merge topics mod I added works great!

-=Jasen=-

Apparently, so does the "toot your own horn" mod. :smt081

How soon until you get to get up and move around and all? Hope it's soon. :smt058

Someone's gotta since ya'll ain't doing it - hehehe! :shock:

Feeling pretty good today, thanks for asking. I got my staples out two days ago and I think that helped a lot for moving around. I have been out and about some, but cannot go far before it tells me to stop. Getting there though, slowly but surely.

-=Jasen=-