twharton

Salt: Non-Iodized vs Iodized...Why?

I have personally never been able to tell a difference, though I currently keep only 3 salts on hand - coarse salt in my grinder, kosher in a dredger for recipes, and popcorn salt.

its my understanding that the caution has to do with the amounts in play with rubs, brines, etc. In the larger quantities there is a school of thought that the additives impart an off flavor.

I knew a couple of smart people would impart some knowledge of that on our heads. :shock:

I doubt that is possible with you. I figured you were saturated after the first half of the sentence! hehe :shock:

-=Jasen=-

I was hoping my wife would get imparted back to Mexico...but they won't take her back. :shock:

I knew a couple of smart people would impart some knowledge of that on our heads. :shock:

I doubt that is possible with you. I figured you were saturated after the first half of the sentence! hehe :shock:

-=Jasen=-

I was hoping my wife would get imparted back to Mexico...but they won't take her back. :shock:

So does that have the same meaning then as you brain imparted your head?

-=Jasen=-