Curly

Royal Oak 3.27

Re: Royal Oak 3.27

I scored 40 10lb bags of royal oak for 3.27 a bag at Walmart. It was marked wrong so it took some finagaling...but they gave it to me.

I do not believe it was marked wrong. Remember my post the other day?? My Walmart had them priced for $3.27 a bag (skew and sticker matched up), but I was not paying attention and it rang up at $5.49 instead. But I only grabbed 2 bags so not worth the effort. Might be a worthwhile trip for others to check their local WallyWorld!

-=Jasen=-

Yeah' date=' I was reading a thread on the BGE forum....many Walmarts all had it marked wrong...but it always rings up right :x:x[/quote']

Sorry for them, if there is a sticker on the shelf showing a price - then it is the right price as far as I am concerned and they will be selling it to me at that price. Had I more storage room, I would have taken advantage of that.

But I really do not have too many complaints about $5.49 a bag either - as long as they have it. This is the first season our Walmart has carried it all year long.

-=Jasen=-