Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Trathor

Compare... 19.5 KK vs

When it comes to cooking area, how does the 19.5 KK compare to other like-sized grills? Is it the same cooking area as say an XL BGE or BigJoe (or whatever size is their 'big size').

Re: Compare... 19.5 KK vs

Yeah, that is what I was getting at... With the difference in grill layers... Is the 19.5 the same cooking surface as an XL egg?

The xl bge has a single 23" surface. I would take it that the 19.5 kk obviously has more surface due to more cooking layers!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I do have a BGE XL along with the KK. To make other levels in my BGE, I made a grill with 4 Carriage Bolts, Washers, and Nuts. There is also someone who makes accessories for the BGE.

I do use my KK most of the time.

When it comes to cooking area' date=' how does the 19.5 KK compare to other like-sized grills? Is it the same cooking area as say an XL BGE or BigJoe (or whatever size is their 'big size').[/quote']

The Lil' Isla 19.5" OTB's main grill is a bit larger than the BGE 18.25" large egg. But the KK comes standard with two grills and the ability to cook at three levels..

;)