Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Susain&m

Green tea Latte

Hey all, 

Does anyone here try green tea with unsweetened almond milk? I think this is the perfect drink for people who are suffering from diabetes. Hereby I'm sharing 2 hot drink recipe for you.

Recipe 1:

Green Latte: Add 1 packet of stevia into 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and 1 tsp matcha green tea. sprinkle a generous amount of cinnamon on the top and enjoy the drink. 

Recipe 2:

Lavender Latte: Combine 1.5 cups of hot water, 1/4 tsp dried lavender, 1/4 tsp vanilla powder, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp nut butter into a blender and blend on high until smooth and frothy. Pour into a mug and enjoy the drink. 

Recipe source: http://www.erinmillshealth.com/blog/health-tips/best-hot-drink-cold-february-weather-naturopath/ 

• Like 1

I have some dried lavender, I should use some to make the second drink. :) Thanks, Susain&m.

Mmmm...speaking of lavender :D, I just made a lavender and vanilla bean brûlée using my Anova sous vide.   And yes it was deelish.   Hijack over. :D