Curly

Replies to Rorkin's Happy Kamper Thread

Yep' date=' looks great. My KK actually came from Maryland.[/quote']Ok, yours came from Maryland. Does that mean it's not fabulous? Or that it's somehow different from every other one? I mean, I was born in Philadelphia, but I live in NJ. But, um... so what?

Not that I don't love you, and your cousin, of course (even if he's promised to Samantha). But what's yer point, Curlydeer?

xo

Yep' date=' looks great. My KK actually came from Maryland.[/quote']Ok, yours came from Maryland. Does that mean it's not fabulous? Or that it's somehow different from every other one? I mean, I was born in Philadelphia, but I live in NJ. But, um... so what?

Not that I don't love you, and your cousin, of course (even if he's promised to Samantha). But what's yer point, Curlydeer?

xo

I guess it was kinda cryptic but I'll bet Rorkin got it. Just that Rorkin lives in Maryland and when I wrote that last post I was thinking that was where I picked my KK up from. But guess what, it was not Maryland it was Virginia:? It was just really near DC that I picked up my KK, and the other guy actually worked in DC and I was thinking about Bethesda MD when I read Rorkin's post and I lived in Bethesda and Germantown MD while I worked in DC. Does that all make sense? But it didn't actually get born in Virginia, that's just where it decided to live for a really short time after it's Indonesian birth, then I went up and got it.

I don't know, whatever, hey I used to live in Miami, and I was born in Lauringburg NC. I lived in San diego and San Francisco. For awhile I lived in Boston, and then there was the year in Tampa. I lived on Guantanomo Bay for a year to doing construction work at the base. I lived in Richmond for awhile and Winston-Salem too. I also spent some time in Memphis and a bit in Orlando. As I said above, a year or so in Bethesda, some of that time was actually in Germantown though. And a lot of small towns too...like Kernersville SC, and Union SC, where I'm now living. All told, I've moved way to many times but I ain't never leaving this log cabin in the woods, well cept for the burying thing.

Now...what was the question again? :oops:

My dog was born in Tennessee, and (she didn't get to decide) lives with me in NJ. She was a love child. And she still is, because I love her. It's all very confusing, I agree. But mostly the confusion works itself out without my having to interfere. And that's good. :smt006

And a lot of small towns too...like Kernersville SC, and Union SC, where I'm now living. All told, I've moved way to many times but I ain't never leaving this log cabin in the woods, well cept for the burying thing.

Ok lets see where this takes us. There are some people in my family tree that were born in Union, SC a long time ago. Do you know anyone with the last name of Knox?

I guess it was kinda cryptic but I'll bet Rorkin got it. Just that Rorkin lives in Maryland and when I wrote that last post I was thinking that was where I picked my KK up from. But guess what, it was not Maryland it was Virginia:? It was just really near DC that I picked up my KK, and the other guy actually worked in DC and I was thinking about Bethesda MD when I read Rorkin's post and I lived in Bethesda and Germantown MD while I worked in DC. Does that all make sense? But it didn't actually get born in Virginia, that's just where it decided to live for a really short time after it's Indonesian birth, then I went up and got it.

I don't know, whatever, hey I used to live in Miami, and I was born in Lauringburg NC. I lived in San diego and San Francisco. For awhile I lived in Boston, and then there was the year in Tampa. I lived on Guantanomo Bay for a year to doing construction work at the base. I lived in Richmond for awhile and Winston-Salem too. I also spent some time in Memphis and a bit in Orlando. As I said above, a year or so in Bethesda, some of that time was actually in Germantown though. And a lot of small towns too...like Kernersville SC, and Union SC, where I'm now living. All told, I've moved way to many times but I ain't never leaving this log cabin in the woods, well cept for the burying thing.

Schucks.. I didn't know that the federal penal system was so spread out. :shock: Or was it Amway? I mean, Microsoft didn't really exist yet.

Ok lets see where this takes us. There are some people in my family tree that were born in Union, SC a long time ago. Do you know anyone with the last name of Knox?

It's really all of my wife's people who are from here so she may know them. I just asked her if she knew any Knox's and she started naming a few off...maybe some of em are your kin fold...they seem to always have a good bottle if wine in their back pocket when I see em, one of them flat bottles too, the really potent stuff. :D They smell a lot like like smoking wood you sent me :roll:

Though my wife wasn't raised here. Her mother died at her birth and her father had a 3 year old. He was pretty tore up at the time and he let his sister and brother-in-law adopt my wife and her twin sister, so her aunt and uncle became her mother and father...and her father became her uncle. And of course her 3 year old sister, who we now live beside, became her cousin. She was raised about 100 miles away in the big city of Columbia SC, same as me. We're city folk.

Maybe you can live in my garage with my cousin...well, I don't know if he's really a cousin or not...it get's kinda complicated :shock:

And DJ wife's family is also from here. Cool. we're just like one big happy family.

Schucks.. I didn't know that the federal penal system was so spread out. :shock: Or was it Amway? I mean, Microsoft didn't really exist yet.

Well, it's kinda easy to get lost in the system :shock:

Though my wife wasn't raised here. Her mother died at her birth and her father had a 3 year old. He was pretty tore up at the time and he let his sister and brother-in-law adopt my wife and her twin sister' date=' so her aunt and uncle became her mother and father...and her father became her uncle. And of course her 3 year old sister, who we now live beside, became her cousin. [/quote']So long as her in-laws were never her siblings, I guess it's all ok... I mean, if you got deevorced and still had to be brother and sister, it would be terribly uncomfortable. :smt017

Curly,

My brother lives in Columbia, SC - does that mean we are related?? He was born in Iowa, does that modify it? And why did they make him knock out a few teeth and stop wear'n shoes when he started liv'n there?? :roll:

This is complicated.

If he's got all his fingers then he's surely not a native. We see them 10'ers running around all over the place...they stick out like sore thumbs :lol: