LeadDog

Fireworks

Indeed' date=' that photo is from my review of the Kingsford "lump".[/quote']

I hate that stuff. It's almost as though the Kingsford management attempted to manipulate the market:

Hmmm... let's see... We got a sweet thing going selling these briquettes to the masses. But this lump charcoal seems to be getting popular and it's eating into our market share. I know, let's make a lump of our own! But let's make it the shittiest possible product available. Something that'll turn off any customers to the idea of lump and make anyone come back begging for our briquettes! Let's make sure it'll ruin any food that comes within several feet of it just so they never forget!

Kingsford should be ashamed. Organized BBQ events/clubs/forums should boycott the company and all its products until it either withdraws Charwood or improves it.

Indeed' date=' that photo is from my review of the Kingsford "lump".[/quote']

I hate that stuff. It's almost as though the Kingsford management attempted to manipulate the market:

Hmmm... let's see... We got a sweet thing going selling these briquettes to the masses. But this lump charcoal seems to be getting popular and it's eating into our market share. I know, let's make a lump of our own! But let's make it the shittiest possible product available. Something that'll turn off any customers to the idea of lump and make anyone come back begging for our briquettes! Let's make sure it'll ruin any food that comes within several feet of it just so they never forget!

Kingsford should be ashamed. Organized BBQ events/clubs/forums should boycott the company and all its products until it either withdraws Charwood or improves it.

Agreed! I was lucky that I decided not to put any food on the grill. I let the fire die out, then spent the next 30 minutes cleaning all the crap up everywhere that the charcoal left behind.

-=Jasen=-