David Chang

Barcelona

That seafood looks fantastic, I use to come across razor clams and toss them aside when digging for quahogs thinking them inedible. Watch your fingers when you pull them out though! Liverwurst on eggs and fries, who whadda thought, and was that Prosciutto over scallops. Were those Periwinkles or snails sitting on a scallop shell? You musta been in Seafood heaven, wish I were there...makes me think I should put on my traveling shoes. The envy is green.

Edited by Tyrus

I fell in love with Barcelona! The food scene there is just "stoopid!" Every little neighborhood joint is excellent. Spaniards eat out a lot, so if a place isn't very good, it doesn't survive long! And don't get me started on Tapas! What's not to love - buy a beer, get free tasty snacks! 

• Like 1

@Tyrus thats duck foie gras on eggs

the seafood platter was actually a half portion. 😳 they put roast lobster, clams, squid, two kinda of prawns, langoustines, scallops…the restaurant is  called Botafumiero, our second time there.

@tony b i just finished  tapas dinner at a place called Cal Pep in el born. i had no idea about this place and just waited randomly on queue off the street thinking everyone was probably waiting for some really good food. well we weren't disappointed. it was some of the best tapas we’ve had in bc. the shellfish was basically candy from the sea. probably come again before we leave…

IMG_5495.jpeg

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

• Like 4