Curly

Cute Daughters (split from Side Table - Latest Tweak)

Damn Dennis' date=' enough of this teasing :smt022 Why don't you make a prototype and have it shiped it to me by mistake! :smt023[/quote']He did make a prototype - she's in the bubbles! And he doesn't WANT to ship her to you. Go make your own. ;)

I assume you meant the little girl, right? :lol:

I've done three! A prime rib, burgers and a spatchcocked chicken. They were all great! This cooker is fantastic. My guru should get here today and my rotisserie is being shipped today. :D As for the prototype, I was hoping for the side tables! As for the little girl, she's darling, but I have already raised two daughters, so now I'm into Qing. Here are my little girls all grown up!

Charityswedding079.jpg

Your right! You and Dennis are going to have your hands full in the coming years. :smt045 You have my condolences. But when it's all said and done, it's worth it! Maybe then Dennis will quit tweaking these cookers, so there not outdated by the time we get them! I thought computers were bad! :smt036

i guess you already know from trouble, having been sent thru the ringer twice! i'm not too worried tho; i'm thinking of giving suitors a "free lesson" in ju-jitsu b4 any sort of date, just so he knows what's waiting for him should my daughter come home past 8:30!

i guess you already know from trouble' date=' having been sent thru the ringer twice! i'm not too worried tho; i'm thinking of giving suitors a "free lesson" in ju-jitsu b4 any sort of date, just so he knows what's waiting for him should my daughter come home past 8:30![/quote']

Sheesh man, 8:30pm...that's kinda early ain't it. When Katie starts dating I'm not gonna even set a time for when he brings us home :D:D

(I figure DJ will make us get outta this thread soon, huh?)

i guess you already know from trouble' date=' having been sent thru the ringer twice! i'm not too worried tho; i'm thinking of giving suitors a "free lesson" in ju-jitsu b4 any sort of date, just so he knows what's waiting for him should my daughter come home past 8:30![/quote']

Sheesh man, 8:30pm...that's kinda early ain't it. When Katie starts dating I'm not gonna even set a time for when he brings us home :D:D

(I figure DJ will make us get outta this thread soon, huh?)

Please do, the stories are great and pics are cute, just start a new thread as this is an announcement thread. Lemme know if you'll want this moved so the conversations can continue.

-=Jasen=-

Hopefully, next time we can post pics of are children next to a KK with side tables! :smt043 We sure make beauties up here in the old Midwest. It must be that fresh water we drink from the Great Lakes! Not to mention' PC and I come from the two best campus towns in the U.S.!!!

y'know, i hate to hijack this thread, but how about those awesome side tables??? :twisted: just kiddin'! i appreciate deej's efforts at keeping our treehouse spic and span, as i'm sure others are searching this site for LEGITIMATE information.

yay deej! you missed a spot...

:smt078

y'know, i hate to hijack this thread, but how about those awesome side tables??? :twisted: just kiddin'! i appreciate deej's efforts at keeping our treehouse spic and span, as i'm sure others are searching this site for LEGITIMATE information.

yay deej! you missed a spot...

:smt078

You know I love you, in a non-homosexual way of course - heheheh! But I'm still gonna smack you around! :smt021:smt101

-=Jasen=-

Yeah, me and Clint Eastwood and out penchant for '59 pink Cadillacs. He had a convertible though. They are too pricey for me! :smt025 Hey Curly, why did you cut your hair? You looked better before! :smt043

200px_PinkCadillac_Cover.jpg

Yeah' date=' me and Clint Eastwood and out [/quote']

well, i guessed you were "out" by your forementioned wardrobe and automotive proclivities... :shock: but what's this about clint??? you see what hollywood does to even the manliest man?? :lol:

(yknow i'm just bustin yer balls, right??) d**n cheddarhead! yah hey dere polka boy...