Curly

Cute Daughters (split from Side Table - Latest Tweak)

I would prefer to shove her into my grill and use her for fuel...but there aint a KK in the world big enough to fit that big mouth.

Yeah, but if you just connected one of DJ's homemade, elboed, rightangled, double-helix, cross treaded, female to male, brass fittings to her mouth and used the hot-air as fuel we could all cook free for the rest of the milenium. :shock:

Hey, Pork Chop is now using my riding buddy as an Avatar!! :smt013 Oh well, all good things must come to an end :smt011 That two timing riding buddy! PC after riding with her it will give you a whole new outlook on life. You better keep that KK fully loaded to feed her tho. Congratulations PC! :drinkers::smt038:smt023

Let this be a lesson to you all! Do not post pictures of your loved ones on the forum! The next thing you know they will be kidnapped and an Avatar in Pork Chop's corner. Oh, for the love of God! :smt022 Those damn Illini! Here PC, I dare you to use this one as an Avatar! :smt044

5191badger.jpg

Let this be a lesson to you all! Do not post pictures of your loved ones on the forum! The next thing you know they will be kidnapped and an Avatar in Pork Chop's corner. Oh, for the love of God! :smt022 Those damn Illini! Here PC, I dare you to use this one as an Avatar! :smt044

5191badger.jpg

The rest of us knew better already - hehe. That is the reason you don't see any of our pictures here. Majestik is pretty evil with the photoshop too.

-=Jasen=-