TheNakedWhiz

Dennis, what about the earthquake?

We are all OK..

We are all OK on this side of the island.. Just hope that the big shake does not piss of Merapi and make her blow big time..

Nothing like living on the edge of two huge coliding tectonic plates... Tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanos erupting.. Tends to maye one feel insignificant at times. Add to that the added plus of liivng under terrorist threat and I got to ask myself, Waz up lost your mind?

Thanks to all who wrote concerned...

Re: We are all OK..

We are all OK on this side of the island.. Just hope that the big shake does not piss of Merapi and make her blow big time..

Dennis - I just found your forum last night - and this morning I see that Merapi did erupt. I hope all is well with you and your company and people.

FWIW, your forum is now on my list of bookmarks, displacing a former link to Mexi-K. I've met a couple of true believers, and the Mexi-K's really were impressive (to look at), but if/when I get the chance to move up to a ceramic cooker, yours will be the one. In the meantime, thanks for welcoming everyone (I cook on a WSM, and love it for what it is, within its limitations) and not bad-mouthing any other products. Product quality tends to speak for itself, and I tend to get suspicious when someone has to criticize the competition, instead of putting out a top-quality product and letting the consumer make his/her own judgment. :mrgreen: