Fetzervalve

Kingsford lump

Kingsford Lump

Well I like it. An occasional snap or pop. No ash problem - none, at least no grit. And - depends on your alternatives. I'm not of a mind to pay more for shipping than a product costs and use what I can find and that is usually Cowboy or this. The Kingsford burns at least twice as long in my SWAG.

And Whiz - I checked out your lump site for first time - very handy. Wish I had access to more of it. Not even a Whole Foods around here.

Beware. Kingsford lump sparks like crazy when you are giving it air' date=' but what is worse, the sparking leaves behind a gritty ash that gets on everything, including the food. You can feel the grit in your mouth. Not nice.[/quote']

Oh no, wait one minute here, when I said those words you acted like I was crazy and this stuff is not so bad??? Remember my volcanic eruption in my grill quote?? hehe :lol: At that time, you even had a fairly complementary review on it, guess that has changed now! :?

But yes I do completely agree, that stuff is total crap (and the only charcoal I actually asked for a refund on).

I wondered if maybe the shine was due to not being fully carbonized? Is that possible Whizzy? I also noticed it was considerably heavier than other lump too.

-=Jasen=-