Sesquipedalian

Tiled KK in colder climates

Couldn't help but notice( in true cheese head fashion) the absence of anything green.

Green frequently indicates spoilage. This is especially the case in those months (and climates) in which there is no greenness in the outdoors. Unhealthy to eat green things in months containing an "R." Just like oysters.

:wink:

Fetzer, I'm playing catch-up here.

Finally got me Verizon wireless broadband for my home laptop; now bringing it to work to access the forum. Even though I could never access KK forum on work equipment; I never liked consenting to monitoring either. Now I'm killing both birds with one stone. :D

Anyway, Fetzer, you must have missed this storm?? Now here's a pretty good coating of ice in Iowa! I see why you're not having tile problems; you have great protection. :wink: I covered my K too late in life, and as most know have had tile issues.

Check out the exposed aggrigate concrete; solid coating of ice!

102_0820.jpg

102_0830.jpg

Fetzer, I'm playing catch-up here.

Anyway, Fetzer, you must have missed this storm?? Now here's a pretty good coating of ice in Iowa! I see why you're not having tile problems; you have great protection. :wink: I covered my K too late in life, and as most know have had tile issues.

This winter when it hasn't been ice, it's been snow. We haven't missed many! I'll take the snow, it usually doesn't make the power go out! :)