Sominus

Dennis: Are you open for a trade?

Dennis:

I will trade my BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN FIRED #7 mexi-K (its a custom tile job -- not your ordinary K) for one of yours. Let's work a deal! I've probably sold 20 or so K's in the past 10 years based on people being in my back yard, I'm betting I can do the same again...

I've put up with the pain and agony long enough.. I need something 'real'...

Well, the 20 friends who have bought a POSK probably won't speak to me again if they first try to contact mexiK for service...

All things considered, I was thinking 20 new friends would be the way to go.. :-) Can't have people berating me for bad advice, dontcha know..

And hey... You don't get if you don't ask.. :-)

-M

The good news is there is stock in the states and you could be out of your misery within days....well at least you would be cooking on a better BBQ. It may take some serious alcohol to get out of the misery...but you are in luck...there are some good recipes for drinks in the recipe section. I think you need a 'happy hour' to escape the Johnson torture.

You have found your way here, so I think you are going in the right direction. ;)

The only problem is that at the moment I'm in med school and can't afford a pricey new grill. How, you may ask, so I have a "new, never fired POSK #7"? Well, its a replacement for an old one that cracked. The only thing is that I don't have all the pieces I was promised, and I've been waiting for months to try to get them. I finally got too tired of the hassle this afternoon after yet ANOTHER problem arose with the replacement parts.

Wecome to the club

So you got a replacement POSM. I did to it took 8 months of BS and more BS. The replacement starting showing cracks on the second low & slow. I took pictures and sent to RJ. He e-mailed me back saying that I was not doing the break in correctly but the cracks were no problem. I told him the low & slows were Guru controlled at 225. Ordered a KK and sold to POS and now every happy.