Linda

Newbies to cookers

A friend and landscape architect here on the central coast designed the fountain. The tub is made of "corten" steel, so it rusts and then "sets" with that patina. I had fun picking out tile colors starting with a KK color. The backsplash on the waterfalls is in frosted glass to look more like the seaglass I like to collect. Don't know about the power to run the fountain, but it is recirculating and is powered by a pool pump!

lindafalls.jpg

I also put in a fire "table" with tumbled glass to try and emulate that same look. Here's a close up of it during the day:

lindaflame.jpg

A night shot with the lights and fire table going:

lindanite.jpg

And the whole patio shot from the kitchen doorway.

LindaWet.jpg

The fire table is at the far end.

I've got a whole new room to enjoy, and with our mild winters here, and a good fire in the fire pit, I can be out all evening!

Enjoy the photos, I'm going to go eat some leftovers!

Re: WOW!

There is no way go God's green earth, that I am going to let my wife see a picture of that pond!!! I will NEVER hear the end of it!! She is always wanting one!

It really is very nice!

I compromised and bought a spa, it has a fountain feature in it! Close enough I say!

K am putting in a koi pond now so I am always looking for ideas.

John

Here is a picture of my pond 4000 gal. Not the best picture but it is the only one on the computer now. They are great to sit and relax and watch. :D

David.jpg