randawg

Wok cooking on the KK?

Are you thinking of stir-frying or of using it for something else? For stir-frying you can probably do it, but I'll be getting a propane burner for outdoor use. I know a lot of people have done stews and other things in cast iron cookware in the KK, but the high heat stir fry technique makes the KK seem a bit like overkill to me :)

Here's the picture for you, we can have DJ check out why you weren't able to post it:

wokturkeyburner0001.jpg

I usually just paste the URL, highlight it, and click the "Img" button up top to produce text like this (removing the spaces, of course):

[ img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/tvogds/wok/wokturkeyburner0001.jpg[ /img ]

jdbower, thanks for posting the picture.

that wok rig is home made. Any local metal shop with a ring or slip roller can make it. Slip rollers in metal shops are common. Material is 1/4 inch stock. The biggest problem you'll have is convincing them to make just one. Maybe a high school or tech college where a student needs a project. Tom