Duk

Plug for Guru fan hole

Re: Plug for Guru fan hole

Hi All

I am ordering a Digi II with all the trimmings---I was wondering-- if I am not using it --do I take the fan out and if so-- what do you plug the remaing hole with ??Or do you leave the fan attached all the time??

They will or should include an inducer tube and a high temp silicone plug for that tube..

;)

Thanks Dennis--this Baby is unbelievable---I've had 2 mexi k's for almost 8 years till they came apart ----and there is no comparison to the efficiency and the total heat absorbtion of the Kooker---just a very small adj makes a diff--and it's rock solid :)

Hi All

I am ordering a Digi II with all the trimmings---I was wondering-- if I am not using it --do I take the fan out and if so-- what do you plug the remaing hole with ??Or do you leave the fan attached all the time??

They will or should include an inducer tube and a high temp silicone plug for that tube..

;)

Actually since there are so many different types of cooker hookups, they don't include the inducer tube unless you purchase a package which states such. You can search in this forum as there are numerous threads that discuss which tubes people have purchased. There is a long bulkhead one that sticks out a few inches and is held in place via a snap ring ( http://secure.thebbqguru.com/ProductCar ... roduct=207 ). And also there is the short version (not listed on the website...call to order) that you just silicone in place, flush with the outside plate on your KK. You should be able to find pics of both here.

The plug which fits the inducer tube is included with your Guru unit.

-=Jasen=-

Hi All

;)

Actually since there are so many different types of cooker hookups, they don't include the inducer tube unless you purchase a package which states such. You can search in this forum as there are numerous threads that discuss which tubes people have purchased. There is a long bulkhead one that sticks out a few inches and is held in place via a snap ring ( http://secure.thebbqguru.com/ProductCar ... roduct=207 ). And also there is the short version (not listed on the website...call to order) that you just silicone in place, flush with the outside plate on your KK. You should be able to find pics of both here.

The plug which fits the inducer tube is included with your Guru unit.

-=Jasen=-

Thank you all :)

Duk