bobvoeh

There is no customer service in South Florida

Talk about a lazy SOB. Not even for $40 would the driver use his pallet jack to help me put the KK on the back patio. Said it won't go across grass, its too heavy, boo f$%#king hoo. Oh well, he lost out on 40 bucks and that money will go to my 3 coworkers coming over after work.

Said my peace.

Funny you should mention that. Got two butts and 4 racks of baby backs in the freezer !!! Picked em up yesterday at Bj's, Cryovac with 2 butts, 15lbs. That should make 2 nice cooks. Think I'll do the usual BBQ on the first one, and the 2nd one I'll do Cuban. Gotta love Mojo Pork !!!

Figured I'd do the baby backs first since you really can't screw those up. I'll do spare ribs next time. I asked the guy at BJ's about the Chuck Roll and he had no idea what I was talking about. Guess I'll have to go to my local butcher and get one. Torchios Finer Meats, place has been in Boynton Beach since I was a kid.

Re: There is no customer service in South Florida

Talk about a lazy SOB. Not even for $40 would the driver use his pallet jack to help me put the KK on the back patio. Said it won't go across grass, its too heavy, boo f$%#king hoo. Oh well, he lost out on 40 bucks and that money will go to my 3 coworkers coming over after work.

Said my peace.

Dude, pop a beer sit on a chair looking at your delivery and you will feel all tension from that lazy SOB flying off your shoulders :lol: Enjoy and congrats

Congrats Bobvoeh!!!! Take some pictures when you get er uncrated.

We'll have to talk coffee offline sometime. I brought home from Italy a LaPavoni 16 cup lever machine. Then converted it to 110V. I love espresso, but haven't made any in awhile. I tend to go though phases, you're making me want a shot.

Bob! YAY!!! Wheee!! Woo hooo! :cheer:

Three cheers for your new cooker!

Though why you'd put all that delicious meat in the FREEZER where you won't be able to cook immediately (take at least a day to defrost), I have no idea. Instant gratification, the name of the meat cookin game. :)

Can't wait to see pics of your triumphs. :)

Remember, if there are no pics, it didn't happen! :D

I think he was right. The pallet jack would have likely gotten one set of wheels off the concrete and you would have been immobile. My driver used a standard hand truck to move it. Bigger wheels, with rubber inflated tires. Not the steel things on a pallet jack.

No problem. Just use 2 pieces of 2x4 through the straps Dennis provides around the legs. 2 guys can carry it easily.

Bob! YAY!!! Wheee!! Woo hooo! :cheer:

Three cheers for your new cooker!

Though why you'd put all that delicious meat in the FREEZER where you won't be able to cook immediately (take at least a day to defrost), I have no idea. Instant gratification, the name of the meat cookin game. :)

Can't wait to see pics of your triumphs. :)

Remember, if there are no pics, it didn't happen! :D

I knew I wouldn't be able to cook the meat till this weekend and didn't want to risk the store being out of it before hand. I'll take it out of the freezer tonight so it has time to thaw out. Figured that was better than it going bad (dates weren't that forgiving !!)