Firemonkey

Just in time for my dinner Kook...

Hang in there, FM, I pulled off that brisket/spareribs last weekend through 8 hours of thundershowers. It's always easier to to brave the storms in ceramics, isn't it? Though I can't guarantee your tile, I'm sure the tuna will be great.

;)

Gosh, tuna sounds good right now. And just two hours after some brisket/rib leftover sandwiches.

Alas, I'm not gonna get to cook for the holiday weekend, we'll be off in Dallas visiting the in-laws...

...I'm starting to feel a little like Jasen... sigh.

8)

Alas, I'm not gonna get to cook for the holiday weekend, we'll be off in Dallas visiting the in-laws...

Oh, he's gonna really rub it in if his KK gets here before yours.

I remember the cooking in the rain days and am so Happy now to have the large porch and be able to go out there to check things out without getting wet.

Yeah...maybe I should roll the K inside, too

Since all the smoke blows into the sunroom anyway! Hmmm...open the windows to vent the smoke, or keep them closed so the room stays dry?!

Dennis: Feature request - a receiver type device, top-dead -enter of the lid, that I can stand the handle of a golf umbrella in.

Oh, he's gonna really rub it in if his KK gets here before yours.

I remember the cooking in the rain days and am so Happy now to have the large porch and be able to go out there to check things out without getting wet.

You bet I am!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

-=Jasen=-