Sanny

sacrilege

I just got off a flight to Miami, from NC. while in the air, I was perusing American's in-flight magazine, American Way. Its their yearly "green issue", chock full of green themed articles, with a little pull out booklet in the middle with 50 things you can do to be friendlier to the earth.

Some were a bit more zealous than I would choose, such as turning off the water while you soap and shampoo in the shower, but they completely lost my respect on the last page of the booklet. There, the entire back panel, complete with an illustration of three grills on an Olympic style award stage, was the advice to quit using charcoal grills completely, in favor of propane (blasphemy) or better still solar grills (true sacrilege - Cant you just taste that Sun-baked flavor now :? ) Then, it gave a plug for Cowboy charcoal if you insist on keeping the old grill. Cowboy was capitalized, leading me to believe it was the brand, and not just a generic term for lump, so what makes cowboy brand so special?? Keeps the plywood out of the landfill or what?!