bryan

Comments to Johnnyboy Covers

You could buy a cheaper cover, several times over. John has made a true high quality cover, had I known him earlier I would have contacted him in making a boat cover for me( Thankfully I donated the boat for a nice tax deduction)I think I saw somewhere :roll: pictures of another cover for some cookers, looked kinda plastic-y. And you sure wouldn't want to put them over a warm cooker, especially a metal one.

You may be referring to the Kovers shown over at the K forum. It looks like some black plastic with a blue seam tape. IMHO........KFUGLY. :eek:

Yup, those are the ones.

Who knows how long the seam tape stripes will last; or more important, after the sun eats the tape up in a few years what it'll look like underneath.

JB, I tried to delete the post you requested, but now the thread makes no sense. Just for information, you can deleted your own post until someone has quoted it ("X" button to the right of your post). And even then, you can just edit and delete all the info within. As I obviously must have misunderstood your request.

Also moved the topic as it had nothing to do with using oil on your grill.

-=Jasen=-

The covers truly rock.

Our neighbor (who got our old K7) is a serious artist woodworker. We're thinking of commissioning him to make us an outdoor table (like his) and the first thing Laurie thought of was "we should ask johnnyboy to make us a cover!" for the winter rains.