U2PLT

Tailgate Roti

Rotisserie

The mods to the 7 in 1 worked great. I did it because with the EZ-Que Hodo last year we had problems at the games with wind blowing the heat away to fast. So I just cut a little and the Hobo cradle fit just fine. We have used it for three games and people around us who got samples said it was the best chicken they ever had. As a result of a direct fire that was quite close we now cook on the KK direct and the chicken comes out better. Jairby (GB) who has made 2 UDS & 1 BDS(85 gallon) said that the AZ BBQ people using the UDS which is always direct have found that their chicken just tasted better, which they said is a result of the chicken fat hitting the lump charcoal and vaporizing.

Re: Rotisserie

Jairby (GB) who has made 2 UDS & 1 BDS(85 gallon) said that the AZ BBQ people using the UDS which is always direct have found that their chicken just tasted better' date=' which they said is a result of the chicken fat hitting the lump charcoal and vaporizing.[/quote']

I'll be able to take that pepsi challenge tonight. I'm doing a spatchcock chicken on the KK tonight. I used the same Mojo Marinade I use when I do rotisserie chicken on the KK, so this will be a good comparison.