DachsieSlave

What do you Think?

I would imagine it depends on your recipe - some pizza dough can be pretty sticky. I've never had a proper peel, but the SuperPeel is probably the one I'll get once I fill that gap. In the mean time I've been using a cookie sheet without a lip to transfer to the stone and a dusting of flour has been good enough for the oven (haven't tried a KK Pizza yet).

I have never had an issue with a regular peel. Just lightly four it before you put your pizza dough on it, and remember not to press or roll it down onto the peel when working your dough. If you want to use a roller, do it on the counter, then lay the crust on the floured peel.

Give a little puff of air under it and it will slide right off like a little hovercraft. I almost lost one last weekend not paying attention after i blew the air under it. I tilted the peel slightly while reaching for the pan to remove a cooked pizza, and it almost floated off onto the patio :oops: