U2PLT

New KK Arrived LA was Picked UP on Monday near LA

It arrived at Sherman, Tx Central Freight unloaded morning of 3 July. Local agent agreed to deliver at my place 15 miles away before 1100. Unpacked it and had it ready to cook by 1300. Cooked 14# turkey starting at 0900 on rotisserie next day (4th of July) finished by 1200. Disappeared by my son and his family by 1430.

New KK best every, really a bargain at Dennis price. Just amazing construction, quality, & beauty. Greatest bargain and functionality I have ever seen. It can be handed down for generation after generation.

Well, since we are entering another dimension of sick here; I guess we could hire Dave to cut up the pieces of the departed so they will all fit onto the KK.... Kinda makes you wonder if the BBQ Guru will need to be employed to maintain that high-temp cook!!! :diabloanifire::blob6::priest:

Wow - how did we get here??? It all started with saying the KK was something you could hand down through the generations and now the old owners are being cremated?!?!?! We need help people!!!

Oooohkaay, Now that you've included my name to the mix... Cremate me in the Sioux fashion(I'm not Native American), and serve the biggest pot of Jambalaya you've ever seen in my KK. And in the other one,...I'll have to think on that one for awhile. I've cut up many creatures, but have to draw the line at human surgery,especially post mortem. Even if my inlaws have a "favor" for me to do ala Satrialle's in the Soprano's. Why do you need a butcher when a backhoe will do!?