DennisLinkletter

Forgotten Komodo in Lake Wales FL Great Deal, it's gotta go

At one point I was sending Komodos from Indo directly to Lake Wales FL. This is the last one there and I need to get it out.. I've discounted it $800 if you include the $300+ that trucking from LA would cost it's a great value.

If your interested in getting a Komodo.. I'll even sweeten the deal more..

Give me a call..

GEN 2.1 Ultimate 23" OTB - in LAKE WALES FL WAREHOUSE**

New Grout Replacement Material (shipped/bundled with gas $178)

Warm Mottled Grey

KKGENII-G84

$3,418 LESS $800 Now only $2,618

GENII-G84.jpg

Its Mine

Just got off the phone with Dennis and I made him an offer he couldn't refuse :D I'm soon to be the proud new owner of this beautiful KK. Been wanting to get the latest version of the KK considering mine is one of the very first ones made, its still a great cooker I just wanted to have all the newest bells and whistles. Thanks Dennis, looking forward to cooking on this nice new cooker.

Congrats!!

Looking through past post you seem to be the 1st to trade up.

With all of the upgrades it must be like starting as a newbie , but better.

To experience 1st hand all the changes from over the years, must be really exciting. Can't wait to read that upgrade comparison write up.

With your years of Komodo-Kamado experience WHAT will be the first cook on the new Ultimate?

Way to go Tony! Great deal! Happy New Year!

Thanks and Happy New Year to you too!!

Congrats!!

Looking through past post you seem to be the 1st to trade up.

With all of the upgrades it must be like starting as a newbie , but better.

To experience 1st hand all the changes from over the years, must be really exciting. Can't wait to read that upgrade comparison write up.

With your years of Komodo-Kamado experience WHAT will be the first cook on the new Ultimate?

Well Dennis made all the changes in a realatively timely manner so there probably aren't too many people that really need to trade up. The cooker still looks and cooks like it did from day one so that is a testament to how well they were made even from the beginning. Only my desire to have the best of the best has drawn me to upgrade. But yes I am very excited to compare all the new features. Having the gas in the back is going to be a big plus and I am excited about the new elastomeric grout and adhesive. My fire box is the very first one made and actually had legs (that I broke off). It does not hang lilke the new ones do so that is going to be nice too. I'm more curious than anything to see how the new lip operates. I will keep you all posted as to my findings. I do have a boston butt in my freezer so that may just have to be my first cook. I will document that for sure. If the cooker arrives in the middle of the week a pork loin or steak may have to break it in first. Happy New Year to all!!!

Nirvana At Last

Well after a few trials and tribulations I finally have a new Gen II Grey KK. In typical fashion Dennis came thru to to make it happen even though things did not go as planned. As I was putting together the new grill I kept finding myself saying, oh way to go Dennis thats a great new improvement. Everyting fit together perfectly. I was a little skeptical of the color however it looks a lot better in person. It looks way too new and clean so I need to cook something on it. No time tonight as I had to unload my new KK and then load up my old one as my friend Victor purchased it from me. He got a hell of a deal and is a proud new KK owner. He's a better cook than I so maybe he will chime in here at some point. He is very excited to start cooking on ceramics. Just a few quick pictures, still have to get the side tables reattached and a new gas option is on the way. Thanks Dennis.

Z5zxr.jpg

hc1sJ.jpg

I had one of the first gen OTB's and now have an Ultimate. The differences while small make a difference in cooking with the cooker. Not with the end product, that's the same, but with the ergonomics and ease of use. Both are phenomenal cookers but its like comparing a new car to an old one. The minor changes all add up to make a great cooker.