White Mamba

Greetings from the Nation's Capitol

Trying to post a pic in General forum' date=' but it is currently battling me. Apparently I need to wait a couple days, so coming soon...[/quote']

Yeah, you have to be registered for two days and make two posts before you can make a post with a link in it.....so your half way there.

BTW, welcome to the forum. I am FM's bud in GA who welded up the latch on your new grill (at least new to you anyway). Enjoying ceramics so far I hope?

-=Jasen=-

Yeah, you have to be registered for two days and make two posts before you can make a post with a link in it.....so your half way there.

BTW, welcome to the forum. I am FM's bud in GA who welded up the latch on your new grill (at least new to you anyway). Enjoying ceramics so far I hope?

-=Jasen=-

You are the man- I know stainless is a bitch to weld. Nice work...

I definitely owe you one, so if you ever find yourself in DC the KK will be fired up and I will have plenty of cold beer.

So far I did a pork butt, spare ribs, some chorizo, and some ABT's(courtesy of FireMonkey) over the weekend, and then some game hens with roasted potatoes and shallots in the drip pan last night. Pictures to follow once I am allowed. Suffice to say I am a big fan...

Cheers,

Ken

You're missing the best part of this story...

Not only did I give the dude a KK, but I waited the better part of a year for

him to come and get it. I finally had to deliver the thing 900 miles to DC!

But you have heard the old saying "a friend will keep you out of jail, a good friend will pay your bail, and a best friend will be sitting in jail with you saying 'damn, that was fun!'". Well, the mamba and I have sampled the breakfast menu in the police station a few times. :lol:

Jail Sucks

And the breakfast ain't much better. Luckily, I'm pretty sure we never had a dinner there. I was coming to pick it up at Drunk J's in Augusta, but as it turned out, FM's next stop was DC on business, so that worked out kinda well for me.... I knew the KK was cool, but damn, it's even badder than I thought. My charcoal bill is going to skyrocket I have a feeling. Gonna have to go find something to put on that beast tonight.