lee grabowski

KK in Tennessee

My gas grill was getting to be in very bad condition and I have been reading about the ceramic cookers and looking at them for several years, I came across this cooker but didn't think I could justify the price. After doing a lot of reading on this forum, and other forums, I was convinced that Dennis had solved a lot of the issues with this type of cooker. I decided would save up and get the KK that I really wanted. After receiving it, it is clear that he has. It is beautiful, well constructed, and thought out, and most of all it cooks very well.

Having to buy on the internet sight unseen was a little hard to do but the transaction and delivery was flawless. My neighbor & I rolled the KK pallet on 4 large PVC pipes to the patio, then I made a ramp to push it up on the deck. No problems at all.

This is a long post, but I know others who are looking at the KK may have the same concerns I had, and it may ease their mind.

Thank You Dennis for a wonderful product

Lee G.