mguerra

Straight Lines

Re: Straight Lines

Then I cook those disgusting frozen fish cakes with sausages' date=' plate 'em up on an artistic plate and pair them with an expensive Bordeaux. [/quote']

You/this actually got me to laugh out loud and that led to me reading the post to my wife and son.. which led to me explaining feral to them which my son did not believe (I BS him too much;-) so I had to use Google to prove it..

Somewhere along the line.. go distracted and lost the forum..

But my wife did introduce me yesterday as a feral dog she's trying to re-domesticate..

So please take some pride that your joke has contributed to my wife's latest description of me..

;);)

T-Rex:

Is that a Chinook (or other subspecie of) Salmon, or a Lake Trout? If you weren't three thousand miles away, I would bake a pan of cornbread and head your way for dinner. That fish looks so delectable that you could serve it with sarsaparilla if you wanted to.

Re: Easy

Oh for crying out loud Cook' date=' we're like a family here. A little bit of light-hearted ribbing doesn't take away from our serious posts about KK cooking. It adds to the joy of living! We have the best Q forum on the net, and some of the coolest members, I think.[/quote']

Sorry to take so long to reply.

Was it the referring to Dennis as "Mr Linkletter" that sold you?