cruzmisl

She's finally coming home!

Re: OK

OK' date=' that's different than how I do it. I just use the "Add image to post" command. That opens iPhoto and then I click on the image I want. It loads it as a thumbnail. Which is OK I guess.[/quote']

When you use "add image to post" I believe it decides whether to use a thumbnail or full size image depending on the original resoution of the image you uploaded. So, if the image you add is greater than 640x480 (I think this might be the limit but am not sure) it creates a thumbnail and links to the full size image. If the image you upload is smaller or equal to 640x480 then the image is rendered inline. At least that is how I think it works from some experimentation I did a while back.

This ignores hosting the image externally which seems to always render the image full size.

honeypose.jpg

We went with "compact", of uncertain descent.

She's surgically attached to Laurie. She is a barbecue "aid" dog. She has around twenty levels of response to food, although the lowest levels aren't useful to us because we don't share her interest in cat vomit and trail feces. She caught a rat on a night out a few weeks ago, showing the bigger dogs how it's done. She was very proud of herself, had all the kiddies screaming. But her highest levels of food response help us figure out when we've nailed a dish, far more accurately than any polite dinner guest. Just have to remember, she only gets a taste, she's small.