ifly61ce

Re: New Member

I have had my KK for about 2 weeks now.

All I can say is pull the trigger, you won't be sorry.

This has got to be one of my all time best purchases, and I buy alot of stuff.

As many others have said, you will not find better customer service. Dennis is great!

This grill is beyond anything you can imagine, it's just pure joy cooking on it.

Get it while Dennis is offering free stuff.

Life is good!

Chris

Well I live in Australia and pulled the trigger a couple of months ago I have not regretted it for one moment.

I did a roti chicken the other day and it was the best I have ever done my friends raved about it. I know no photos no cook, i did not have the time. I have been cooking on ceramics since 1997 on the big green egg, Primos large and small The Caldera tallboy from the bbq guru people. I am trying to sell them now. They all are very good cookers but The Komodo kamado eclipsed them all. Not only that you will get the very best service from Dennis who has built up a loyal following. I say go for it. Frans

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, I knew from all the posts on the forum that this is the grill to get and I get the feeling this forum is sorta like a big family.

I have really enjoyed reading all the posts and licking my lips over all the great pictures of food prepared on the KK. I even made my wife watch all 3 videos that FM did, she is from South Louisiana and the Cajuns are passionate about thier food and adult beverages. That is what made me fee like this is where I belong.

Dennis just needs to make me an offer I can't refuse (Ha Ha).

If you're in N'west Indiana, take a little day trip north to Wilmette, you can view a couple of units in person. Always nice to be able to kick the tires! Drop me an email or PM to make sure I'm in before you journey north, you are going to be stunned at the beautiful functionality of these cookers!

Dave,

Thanks for taking the time to show me the cooker. Likewise we really enjoyed the trip to your store and meeting you. The pulled pork that you cooked on the KK was outstanding! We were less than 100yds from the store when we started snacking on it. The family was very impressed with the tenderness and flavor - that won Tina and my son over along with seeing the quality of the cooker. I am getting ready to cook the prime steaks we purchased and I'm sure they will be awsome as well.

I'm sure I will be a KomodoKamado owner very soon.

Thanks again,

Mark