billyg

Another satisfied customer

I received my OTB supreme in vibrant blue and it is nothing short of stunning. I have a black textured #7 from Richard and Co. and this thing is far superior. The workmanship is awesome. The stainless steel is incredible, the top damper actually works fantastic and is so much easier to spin and the spring loaded top is ingenious. Now my wife can actaully use the grill because she doesn't have to lift a finger to get the top up. Anyone who is thinking of getting one of these shouldn't wait. It is the most incredible grill you will ever see. Thanks Dennis for all your help, customer service, and for making a true work of art! This thing is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Another satisfied customer

I received my otb supreme in vibrant blue and it is nothing short of stunning. I have a black textured #7 from Richard and Co. and this thing is far superior. The workmanship is awesome. The stainless steel is incredible' date=' the top damper actually works fantastic and is so much easier to spin and the spring loaded top is ingenious. Now my wife can actaully use the grill because she doesn't have to lift a finger to get the top up. Anyone who is thinking of getting one of these shouldn't wait. It is the most incredible grill you will ever see. Thanks Dennis for all your help, customer service, and for making a true work of art! This thing is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Hey don't forget, we want pics!!

-=Jasen=-