MadMedik

My new cook area !

Ok. This project has been in the works for awhile. It is finally done. I have been trying to get some good photos without glare or bleaching out the color of the granite. This seems to be the best I can do. Perhaps overkill, but I Love it. The joy of KK and now this is almost too much. My wife makes me cook more, but that should be expected I suppose. Here is what I used to have: [ATTACH]n68667[/ATTACH] Here is the new cook area: [ATTACH]n68666[/ATTACH] Some other views: [ATTACH]n68665[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n68664[/ATTACH] And lastly, my EVO Flattop grill. Along with the KK, this was in a Top 10 List of grills. It is no way a BBQ grill or smoker, but it sure is fun: [ATTACH]n68663[/ATTACH] The space and room to cook is amazing. Note the Sear Grill. I plan to explore searing, reverse searing, and whatever else I can come up with. Have done some quick hotdogs and a steak just for the heck of it.. KK steaks are the way to go though. Sear grill: [ATTACH]n68662[/ATTACH] Thanks for looking! MadMedik

Re: My new cook area !

I would tell you I'm jealous of your KK but I have one. Can you send me a PM regarding your experience with the Evo? Before I purchased the KK I ordered an EVO but cancelled the order last minute.

Next question, when will you invite everyone over for a cookout in your AMAZING outdoor kitchen?

I could build one but I would have to sleep in the same area as I would have to rent out my house to afford the outdoor kitchen. LOL!!!

Love your setup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Madmedik - Funny thing - I have the same ceramic piece of the bronzed mask

holding the cigar. Your new cooking area with the appliances is truly

spectacular - lucky you!!!! I look out at my patio where my KK is located

from my desk and its full or snow and ice. I'm soooo jealous!!

Wow, lots of good ideas! Beer kegs, sleep over, cook out and some fine cigars! Gotta love Cali ! Thanks to you all. This is a great forum. Dennis, I will get you the picture you want! And cousin, it is only 53 degrees...shorts weather for you I am sure :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.