EGGARY

Lawry's Prime Rib

Tonight we took my Brazilian Brother to Lawry's Prime Rib Restaurant.  My sister and her husband joined us.  It was a very nice evening.  Everytime we go there and that isn't often we know what we are getting, a very good dining experience.  A lot of it is theater with the Spinning Salad, the Big Cart with 3 Standing Rib Roasts and the sides.  It's all good and I am not complaining.  My one thing I can say is I/we can do just as good of a job on Standing Rib Roasts as Lawry's.  I guess we eventually like the food that we cook on the KK's more than we do at the places we frequent.  Will I go again to Lawry's ?  You bet I will.  I don't know when but if a special ocasioin comes up we will but it also makes me want to cook more on the KK and try to get that particular taste I am looking for.  (Unfortunately we never do as we keep on searching for it)

EGGARY - sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!  SWMBO likes stepping out about once a week.  She likes being waited on, seeing and being seen, likes me picking a wine (at least for the most part).  And If SWMBO is happy, that's all that counts in my world.  I've been to Lawry's and it's a fine place.  You can certainly do a lot worse!  

I've always said that our KK spoil us.  We compare everything eaten out to what we cook at home and at home, we may not get all the splash and dash, but we get EXACTLY what we want and how we want it.  Thanks be to KK! And Dennis!