Love fishing...but sad to say I own no boat. I am not familiar with those smaller pontoons.

They seem like they would be fine for small lakes in calm water. Its a nice open deck. I would get a canopy. I would see what my final price is for what you want on the boat and then compare to a v bottom boat. V bottom would be more versatile and faster in the water and more stable in rougher water.

Tinyfish - All good thoughts.

I now have two older boats (Go Devil and a v-bottom) Due to medical reasons I have trouble getting in and out of these boats.

I love fishing and am looking around for what will best work for now.

Keep the thoughts coming they are a great help.

I know tthey charge abt 41 per mile for delivery. But they also seem to have some scattered around the country that they charge about half freight for. At leaste they have two close to me here in FL. I'm thinking about the 12 footer Fish & Go. With top and ladder.

The pontoons do look easy to get in and out of with plenty of room to move about. If this will keep you fishing, then it looks like you found a keeper.

Here's a little photo I hope you'll appreciate from my fishing trip to Costa Rica this March. Don't make fun of my yellow shirt buttoned all the way up....my neck was getting sun burnt.post-2313-0-21309100-1428459503_thumb.jp

Bariatric surgery.

Used Dr. Lord @ Sacred Heart Hos, Pensacola, FL.

He is ex Mil Dr. Has had no deaths involving Bariatric surgery.

That is a good recomedtion.

WOW!  Was this the bypass operation or was it a total resection to the small pouch?  A zero mortality rate for this is impressive.  Kudos to you for sticking with the program!  It ain't easy!

Shack - there are some very fine physicians in our Armed Forces. I used to consult to physicians and I can tell you there is a real war to get those physicians who decide to separate from the service. They are generally very well trained, have a ton of experience, and are very technically competent. This really holds true for the surgical specialities. You got very lucky with your Doc.

Buddy, I'm very impressed with your commitment to your health, your new lifestyle, and especially your sticking to the program. This was not easy and you deserve a lot of praise for what you've done! You have every right to puff your chest out, brag, and be very proud!