Hogwart

Unloading

I found a generous tip helped my ceramic cooker get (via pallet jack) from the curb to the back yard. Then it was a matter of uncrating and rolling into place. When he came back a few days later for part of the delivery that didn't get here, I had ribs for him. :) No other tip needed to get that pallet delivered to the back of the driveway! :D

me and my son were able to use an appliance dolly to get it to the back patio, then, after we got all the planks off, we used them to build a ramshackle ramp from the pallet to the cement slab and gingerly rolled it down. worked fine, but pretty physical work. i am pretty strong (can press about 265), but my son is pretty slender and not that strong. if you are a pretty robust individual and prepared to do some work, and your wife is fairly strong, go for it. otherwise, get another fellow or 2 to help. brace bad backs!

Re: Unloading

It's just me' date=' the little lady, and the short people anxiously awaiting the delivery of an OTB 22. I understand that the driver will get the beast off the truck, but is there an easy way to roll her off the pallet or do I need to get some brutes from work to help out? Thanks.[/quote']

Porkchop wrote "and your wife "

Choppy - look at the first line of Hogwart's post...... :roll: unless you know something I don't. :shock::shock: