FotonDrv

Dimensions not provided?

Maybe I have missed it somewhere but what is the maximum width (side to side) of the BB32 with its wings installed? 

Also regarding the BB32, what is the maximum dimension, front to rear, of the legs?  I found the dimension for side to side of the feet but not front to rear.

Got the Big Boy coming for delivery on Wednesday the 30th of Nov.  Yahooooo :-)

Jon, what page did you find that on?  I just went to page 7 where the dimensions are listed and it has all other dimensions EXCEPT that one.  Thank you for the info, now I know I need a minimum of 30" to roll the big beast when pushing it sideways.

I also did not find anything about the dimension of the wings.  Like how much do they add to the overall width with both wings in place?  And a dimension of the maximum if I were to lay a square piece of wood over one of them how big would it have to be to cover the entire wing, side to side and front to back?  I want to clad the wings in copper and would like to know their size so I can take advantage of the Cyber sales this week.

Edited by FotonDrv
adding text

The manual PDF is on my home computer so I can't access it right now to check the page number. At work until late tonight. There is a section in the front which has a front and side dimension drawing for each KK, but it doesn't show the side tables. I have a 23 so I don't know the side table size for a 32 as they may be a different size. 

As many have said here, if in doubt, call, text or email Dennis. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jon

The pdf I received was very generic and has a total of 11 pages, with the highest number of 10 on the page.

I looked everywhere for the BB32 front to rear leg dimension and I also looked through the entire website for the dimensions of the wings.  Looks like I will need to call Dennis and bother him.

Thanks for your input.

So, this may not be of precise help, but I just measured my side tables / wing for a 23". They are, of course, comma-shaped with a radius which hugs the body of the grill. For a 23, the widest part (from the body radius perpendicular to the edge) is 14.5". The depth, front to back (the length of the "comma", but measured as a straight line), is 21". 

For comparison, on the 32, the Side View Outside dimension (above chart, right view) is 35". On the 23, the same dimension is 31", which fits the 21" deep side table. Some proportional math should get you in the ballpark for your square of plywood. Hope this helps.

Jon

• Like 1

I just got of the phone with Dennis and he said that the tables/wings are all different between the models EXCEPT between the 32 and 42 which are the same wings.

He gave me some dimensions to make it possible to order the copper tonight and get in on the cyber sales stuff.  Will Post more later when the beast arrives tomorrow! :-)