Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
orthopod

Time to Move my 22" TT: HELP brainstorm

1 hour ago, darksilkx said:

How did you resolve your conundrum?  I am in a similar situation and am having my builder build the Komodo platform to protrude 6 inches out from the rest of the counter which will be the typical 30 inches.  I'm fine with the bump out since the platform will only be 12 inches high anyway.  Was either that or make the counter 36 inches deep, which would have caused all kinds of problems with aligning my vent hoods over the cooking surfaces.

I think that there is no reasonable solution.  My KK sticks out from the ledge about 5 inches.  The problem is that my width might be too tight where I can't fit the Roti attachments.  My top doesn't open up completely, but big enough.  I would go back to the drawing board to make sure that everything would fit perfectly, which mine did not.