gerard

Classic vs OTB price difference: $84...$116...$180...huh?

$84...$116...$180... are the price differences between a classic and an OTB for the three trim lines... standard, supreme, and deluxe, respectively.

For the same cookers, right? Is there a reason? Seems kinda arbitrary otherwise.

Of course, it's your business Dennis. You get to price 'em how you want.

Damn, I'm spending way too much time on this site if I'm starting to notice discrepancies like that.

Huh is Right!

Heylo Gerard,

I agree somethings wrong there...

Komodo shares a factory and office staff with my primary business which for 16 years build furniture and now builds wide plank textured teak flooring for primarily hotels and developers. We have a costing department and spread sheets that track both cost of materials and accumulate production history for labor costing.

As one must delegate, this number crunching is on the top of my list of things I hate to do. Although there is a constant battle with the dollar fluctuating.. (two weeks ago it was 17% less than last September) and materials changing, this is no excuse and it is ultimately my responsibility to make sure the numbers are correct. So here I stand feeling and looking unprofessional.. argh :(

Last time we did costing, I searched for anomalies in each spreadsheet but obviously did not compare them this way...

So this is very embarrassing to see such an obvious mistake here.. Actually good timing as I need to reorganize the price sheet to include Textured cookers with the Deluxe and Supreme packages.

Thank you Gerard for bringing this to my attention... please remind me of this when you order your OTB so I can repay the favor! :wink:

Curly - I can relate to that feeling; it's the "too good to be true" instinct. I've had my enthusiasm piqued for this company and the magnificent cookers, and now I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall...

I'm so looking forward to having that great customer service and superior craftsmanship that comes with the KomodoKamado.

I'm happy to get in on the groundswell of something that I trust will be a great success for many reasons, and look forward to many years of watching others come here and having their doubts dispelled... :wink: