DennisLinkletter

Saisuda my Wife and Endorphin Junkie..

Sai my Endorphin Junkie..

When you eat chilies your body panics and releases endorphins to protect you from the pain.. These endorphins are of course very addictive.. this is why people get grouchy when they miss their morning jog or workout.

Sai needs her chilies.. and she adds them in copious amounts to ensure she gets her rush..

I'm not allowed to complain and told to just take them out.. every now and then the results of taking them out are worth taking a photograph of..

These are from just this small bowl of Tom Kha Gai or Thai chicken soup in coconut milk..

She said was trying not to waste them on me..

Only 21 chilies in one small bowl..

I think she's trying to kill me sometimes.

IMG_1079.jpg[/attachment:1lig339j]

Re: Sai my Endorphin Junkie..

You sure that's not chili soup in coconut milk' date=' with some chicken in it?[/quote']

Sometimes like this time, it's so ridiculous that I have to take a photo to make her realize what she's doing. And show her mother how she's torturing me. She just laughs.. I like a lot of balanced heat.. not a fan of eating most of these chilies whole or in large pieces.. As you can see she also always picks the most ripe ones with the most heat. She used to mash them up but I'd eat large pieces hidden inside food and then sit there sweating with a runny nose complaining . At least she now leaves them whole which makes them sooo much easier to remove. Trust me even with the chilies out this soup had some good heat. Especially if she makes it early and it sits.. the next day also has even more heat as the chili's oils start to wander out of them..

I can't really complain, she puts up with me and I'm a pain, she's a great mother, cook and one of the most beautiful women on the planet..

;);)

This is Saisuda, my wife in all her radiant glory..

SaiMyLove.jpg[/attachment:2ypfrm07]

post-6370-139082392444_thumb.jpg