PaulR

New Years Eve

Well 8 hours to go in Oz for the new year...

1 barbie is fired up (6 hour ribs...)

BBQ061231.jpg

and the 'ol gas weber will be fired up in a few hours to cooks some snags, drummies and pizza burgers!

And hopefulyy I'll get my KK some time next year so I can send some photo's cooking on a ceramic!!

All the best to you and your families for the new year!

Our party (mainly neighbors) starts in an hour so am having a quiet one behind the PC (do you have stubbies?) whilst my wife is putting the finishing touches on the food (BBQ-ing is easypeasy just stand around an have a few beers... jay!)

I'll make pictures of the finished products (you'll probably see them in this post before you guys are into 2007!!)

Sydney always has some nice fireworks so should be good tonight (we can at least see it on the TV). since we're about 20K outside of Sydney CBD.

Have a good one!

Our party (mainly neighbors) starts in an hour so am having a quiet one behind the PC (do you have stubbies?) whilst my wife is putting the finishing touches on the food (BBQ-ing is easypeasy just stand around an have a few beers... jay!)

I'll make pictures of the finished products (you'll probably see them in this post before you guys are into 2007!!)

Sydney always has some nice fireworks so should be good tonight (we can at least see it on the TV). since we're about 20K outside of Sydney CBD.

Have a good one!

No clue on the "stubbies". I am mainly into German beer and a few lesser known American breweries.

It has been raining around here most of the day and will continue tomorrow, so most of the outdoor festivities will be dampened - hehe - literally.

Enjoy the BBQ!

-=Jasen=-

The stubbie is on the left (its to protect the beer from getting to warm to soon). It can get hot in Oz (just not today it's only 25 C...).

Made out of the same stuff that you make wetsuits from?

A couple of specialty beers (however I don't mind the standard VB) and a heineken (it's better on tap in Holland but hey beggars can't be choosers)

BBQ063112b.jpg

The stubbie is on the left (its to protect the beer from getting to warm to soon). It can get hot in Oz (just not today it's only 25 C...).

Made out of the same stuff that you make wetsuits from?

A couple of specialty beers (however I don't mind the standard VB) and a heineken (it's better on tap in Holland but hey beggars can't be choosers)

Oh, ok - around here we just call them coozies or koozies. Yeah, I have some of those, just rarely use them as I am more of a beer glass / mug person ( http://www.beerglasshopper.bigstep.com/ ... html?pid=7 ). It is pretty warm here in Augusta, Georgia too (3:30 am and still 57 degrees F). We might get some cold weather next week - I hope!

-=Jasen=-

Thanks Curly, likewise!

Hey DJ nice collection of glasses (I vaguely remember at least one of the german beers). I've always been a belgian beer drinker myself (and gallons and gallons of the regular Dutch beers) in my younger years in Europe.

Have one on me!

Thanks Curly, likewise!

Hey DJ nice collection of glasses (I vaguely remember at least one of the german beers). I've always been a belgian beer drinker myself (and gallons and gallons of the regular Dutch beers) in my younger years in Europe.

Have one on me!

Hey dude, Happy New Year to you. We still got about 14 hours to go here!

Yeah, that is just the tip of my glass collection, I got bunches. But as I said, they get used and not just for show - hehe.

Now on Belgium beer, you can have my share. I just never developed the taste for most of the beer they produce - argh - especially Lambic.

-=Jasen=- :drinkers:

Thanks Curly, likewise!

Now on Belgium beer, you can have my share. I just never developed the taste for most of the beer they produce - argh - especially Lambic.

-=Jasen=- :drinkers:

Did you ever try a Westmalle triple? beaut beer! Possibly you find the Belgian beers to sweet?