ckreef

Roadmaster Active Suspension

My Nissan Titan SV 4x4 crew cab has tow mode but they could have beefed up the suspension a bit so I took maters in my own hands with the Roadmaster Active Suspension HD kit. It's a coil spring helper for rear leaf springs. Super easy to install. Floor jack, jack stands, a few hand tools and about an hours worth of time. Should help when towing heavy loads. 

titanRMAS.thumb.jpg.2329ac5e5b57412529f4f07557f4e970.jpg

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

Looks pretty rust free down there (nice) not like my old FORD, then again there isn't any salt on the roads where your at.........is there, lucky man.

No salt, no rust. Anything you see down there is GA red mud. Did you ever see the movie My Cousin Vinny? That movie tells the truth about GA red mud. Stuck inside your rim it will throw your balance off and give you a rough ride until you clean it out. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckreef said:

Did you ever see the movie My Cousin Vinny?

Did I! That's like saying, "do I wash with soap" of course, hasn't everybody. Is your Titan equipped with "positraction"? You know a limited slip differential which distributes power equally to the left and right tires, helps to get you outta the mud too.