Poochie

Two statues get busy

There were two statues in the park that faced each other for years. A male and a female.  One snowy, cold Christmas Eve a magical wind blew through the park and both statues came to life.

Male statue: This is incredible. I’ve been looking at you for 30 years. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Female Statue: You better believe I am. Let’s do it!

So both statues go behind the bushes and sure enough, the leaves and branches start flying. After about 20 minutes, they take a break and speak.

Male Statue: That was wonderful. Do you want to do it again?

Female Statue: Oh yes, but this time you hold down the pigeons and I’ll **** on them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There were two statues in the park that faced each other for years. A male and a female.  One snowy, cold Christmas Eve a magical wind blew through the park and both statues came to life.
Male statue: This is incredible. I’ve been looking at you for 30 years. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
Female Statue: You better believe I am. Let’s do it!
So both statues go behind the bushes and sure enough, the leaves and branches start flying. After about 20 minutes, they take a break and speak.
Male Statue: That was wonderful. Do you want to do it again?
Female Statue: Oh yes, but this time you hold down the pigeons and I’ll **** on them.
Funny

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk