DennisLinkletter

50% Rollback on Last Years Price Increase

We have been concerned about the number of emails we've received from people in the last year lamenting how our last price increase put the grills outside their budget.
Our material costs increased dramatically during the pandemic, mostly from outrageous shipping charges.  These inflated production costs forced us to make our first price increase in over 10 years.
Responding to this feedback, we have been pushing suppliers to review and reduce their pricing now that shipping has dropped. (actually less than pre-COVID)   We have reduced the previous price increases by 50% with these savings.
We hope this helps make our grills accessible to more people.

KK Adjusted Price June 2023.jpg

Please let any interested parties know about this adjustment..
  • Like 7

Hi Dennis

New to the forum and as a BGE user for over 23 years I am ready to upgrade to KK.  Trying to decide between 23 and 32 kk.  

My question is we are building and expect construction to be finished by end of year.  With your latest price concession, can I put down a deposit to freeze my price?  Of course, still need some guidance on choosing the right KK. 

TIA,

Dennis

Please feel free to call me should you have any questions or if there is anything I can do for you.  
I'm online taking calls and chatting daily EST from 12 pm to 4-ish.

;-)
Dennis Linkletter
Owner/ Builder
Komodo Kamado
Bali, Indonesia
US Warehouse: Las Vegas
• Los Angeles  (424) 270-1948
* Australia     +61 3 9018 6628
• Whatsapp    +62 818 850-860