burnchar

Rolling grill? KK has wheel chocks!

Despite my Komodo Kamado forming its own Lagrange point with the earth, it still rolls too easily on my slightly angled patio atop its unnaturally sturdy casters.

Available through their secret menu, Komodo Kamado wheel chocks are just what you would expect: indestructible continuously welded plates of thick stainless steel which will outlast human civilization.

image.thumb.jpeg.47a8ef9fbc7686d689335e313d119e86.jpeg

The imbedded link is a "mailto" pointing to customer support. "Secret menu" was an allusion to some restaurants doing the same, but there isn't really a secret product menu that I know of, though that would be cool.

The wheel chock will reportedly be available for order via the KK website soon, but for now, you can email [email protected] to place an order. I ordered two, myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dennis will custom make anything you ask for as long as it's within reason and you are willing to pay for it. like i asked for a zippered cover with grommets on the bottom and a duck hanger for the 19. none of it is standard inventory but he made them anyway. what a legend.

• Like 4