the_handler

New Hang Out

I'm confused here....you said something about moving on up but then you said you just bought a used #9 that was being replaced by a KK? What you cook on doesn't matter, I 'm just confused whether you are getting a KK.

trish

I think he moved from a #5 to a #9...moving up in grill size. He may have got Cozy's #9 :D

Only one K at a time and that means a KK might be in the future but not in the present. As far as the first names being (The). I don't know. We'd have to sit down and see how far back we go. You never know with the seven or nine degrees of separation thing what we might find.

Don't trace too far back, you may find you are related to Curly! :shock::shock:

Only one K at a time and that means a KK might be in the future but not in the present. As far as the first names being (The). I don't know. We'd have to sit down and see how far back we go. You never know with the seven or nine degrees of separation thing what we might find.

Don't trace too far back, you may find you are related to Curly! :shock::shock:

When I saw his avatar I thought that same thing :D

Hey cousin Curly. How's the distant family doing? I guess this means we need to trade visits to get to know the rest of the family. By the way, that's not a avatar it's the picture on my drivers license.

I was really considering a KK. but ended up making a deal to get Cozy's K9. I pick it up next Friday.

Hey cousin Curly. How's the distant family doing? I guess this means we need to trade visits to get to know the rest of the family. By the way, that's not a avatar it's the picture on my drivers license.

I was really considering a KK. but ended up making a deal to get Cozy's K9. I pick it up next Friday.

Hey cuz, next time I'm in FLower Mound (or close by) I'm stopping by for some Texas que...meet some a my kin folk. You do the same over here in South Carolina.

Congrats on the extra grill space...from a #5 to a #9 is a lota extra grill ain't it? Probly almost double 8). I may have to bring my ma-in-law...help eat up some a them vittles :roll: